We launched this podcast to serve as an educational platform for our community. A well-informed community will be better equipped for self-governance which is mandated by our whitepaper. The token holders of AGI will be the guiding force of SingularityNET, they will have the ability to guide the evolution of the network and will have a significant impact on the development of our project.
The AGI Podcast
Creating an Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) that is benevolent towards sentient beings and moving us towards a “positive technological singularity,” has been the lifelong mission of Dr. Ben Goertzel, the CEO, and co-founder of SingularityNET. Through this podcast, we will connect our community with leading experts in the fields of artificial intelligence, robotics, blockchain and other emerging technologies.
Latest Episodes of the AGI Podcast
- Episode 1: AGI & The Singularity with Dr. Ben Goertzel AGI Podcast 01:03:36
- Episode 2: AGI & Unconditional Love - Dr. Julia Mossbridge AGI Podcast 47:43
- Episode 3: AGI & The Brain Code - Pascal Kaufmann AGI Podcast 53:05
- Episode 4: The Political Economy of AGI - Azeem Azhar AGI Podcast 53:14
- Episode 5: AGI & The New Space Frontier - Alison Lowndes AGI Podcast 41:58
- Episode 6: Preparing for a technological future - Marko Klemetti AGI Podcast 52:29
- Episode 7: Becoming one with technology - Zoltan Istvan AGI Podcast 35:47
- Episode 8: Changing the world one system at a time - Mark Turrell AGI Podcast 1:09:36
- Episode 9: Building the unimaginable - Jan-Peter Doomernik AGI Podcast 47:25
- Episode 10: The Tokenization of Knowledge - Larry Sanger AGI Podcast 47:23
- Episode 11: Re-engineering humans and rethinking digital networked tools - Prof. Brett Frischman AGI Podcast 1:00:53
- Episode 12: The Todalarity is Here - Toufi Saliba AGI Podcast
Every month, we will have conversations with thought leaders, visionaries and philosophers. Through their experience and expertise, our guests will help shed light on all things AI as we work towards building AGI.
Share Your Ideas for the AGI Podcast
As with everything we do at SingularityNET, we seek to involve our community. If you would like to recommend a guest, request for a certain topic or simply share your thoughts, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our forum and join the discussion with our community members.
To learn more about SingularityNET and our broad range of work, please explore some of our recent blog posts:
Tim Richmond is the host of the AGI Podcast and Tim devotes much of his time engaging with the community and managing the nitty-gritty to bring exciting projects to life. Tim was an active member of the SingularityNET community since the Token Generation Event (TGE), and spearheaded many volunteer-led projects before being on-boarded into an official role.
Originally from London, Tim’s deep interest in theoretical physics, human longevity, philosophy and Artificial Intelligence have shaped him into a futurist and Singularitarian. He has a strong belief in humanity’s ability to elevate ourselves to a higher state of being and the move to foster a positive singularity.
Arif Khan is an advisor for SingularityNET. He has more than a decade of international business and marketing experience launching leading technologies in both emerging and developed markets.
More recently he led Product Marketing to drivers for Grab, a humble start-up in Singapore, that eventually grew to acquire Uber's business in South East Asia. Other professional experience includes leading market expansion for LinkedIn in Asia and designing a coaching practice that enabled executives to attain breakthrough results in their careers. Originally trained to be a Civil Engineer, Arif acquired a love for marketing ideas when he discovered debating in University and has never looked back. Arif is a top writer for Artificial Intelligence on Medium.com and his work has been cited by VentureBeat, The Wall Street Journal, and LinkedIn's editorial team.